Monday, January 28, 2008


Did you know you can get the government to pay up to half of your cost of exploring for 35 different minerals (e.g. antimony, chromite, gold, iron ore, mercury, mica, silver and tin)? To get such help you do not have to be experienced or an expert miner. All you have to do is show ownership, lease, or other sufficient interest in the property to be explored, and that funds are not available from private sources. If you strike it rich, you will have to repay Uncle Sam with a 5% royalty on your production: if nothing is produced there is no obligation. For more information, send for the booklet "Exploration Assistance" available free from: OFFICE OF MINERALS EXPLORATION, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR, WASHINGTON, DC 20240.

No comments: